Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Autumn Florishes Challenge


Hi, welcome and thank you for looking. This card was made for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge at http://flourishesnewsletter.blogspot.com/. The challenge was to spritz or mist stamps. This is my first time doing this technique and I think I may do it again. I used my Flourishes Falling Leaves stamps and created my background with the solid stamps in the set ( those were misted). I then stamped 2 oak leaves on watercolor paper and did my best at water coloring the leaves with distress ink and SU ink. I copper embossed an outer frame as well as the leaves. The supplies I used were: Flourishes Falling Leaves stamp set, copper embossing powder, PTI chocolate, SU Really Rust ink, SU So Saffron ink, distress ink,Bazzill cardstock, Watercolor paper, white pen, ribbon, and brads. TYFL!

1 comment:

Silke Ledlow said...

OH WOW - Brenda - I think your card turned out gorgeous!!! I love how you used this new Flourishes Set - the background looks sooooo wonderful!!! I'm so happy to hear you like this technique :)!!!

Thank you so much for playing alogn with us this week!!! Hugs ~S~