Saturday, September 5, 2009

Warm Winter Wishes


I made this card for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge. The challenge was no coloring. I wanted to try something different on this card ( seeing as tri shutter cards seem to be the ones I lean to). I cut out the center rectangle and put acetate over the opening. I placed a Class Appeals snowflake on the acetate and used stickles for color. I also embossed the 4 small squares with a brass snowflake stencil. The front sentiment is computer generated.

Supplies used are:
Spellbinders, Paper Pizazz, stickles, butterfly stamp, warm winter wishes stamp cube, bazzill cardstock, silver embossing powder, SU perfect plum ink, blue rhinestones and silver half pearls. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Betty Wright said...

Wonderful technique and design!!! Love your colors and your non colored elements!!! Lovely card!!! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!!!