Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween Tilda


Hi, welcome and thanks for looking. This card was made for the Midnight Madness sketch challenge (photo posted) at http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/. The challenges are definately opening me up to try alot of different things! lol I guess I could call myself challenged when it comes to mixing designer papers! But, I am pleased with this card and I thank MM for helping me to come out of my comfort zone. The supplies used for this challenge are Tilda stamps ( Tilda and moon), memento black ink, versa fine, Debbie mumm dp, stickles, spellbinders, copics, spica pens, glitter pen, SU purple and black cardstock, velvet bat, tiny pom poms, ribbon and yellow rhinestones. Again thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a cute Halloween Card! Tilda looks so beautiful and I just love all your dp and accents. Great tale on the sketch. Thanks for playing with MMSC this week!!

Phyllis said...

Precious Halloween card. Love your colors and your images. Great embellishments as well. The MMDesign Tema thanks you for playing with us this week!!

Phyllis MMDesign Team

Priscilla said...

I am on a one word kick today. The word I pick for your card is A-DOR-A-BLE!!! :)Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week and if you have not had a chance to do our blog hop, please take a few minute and take the journey. It will be worth it, I promise ;)
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so unbelievable sweet. I love that scene you created on the oval. This is just so fun with lots of awesome details and cute design elements. Thanks for playing along with MMSC this week. Be sure check out our blog hop if you haven't yet and enter your name for a chance at the prizes!!! See you next week!

Carol
MMSC-Guest Designer

Lovely Linda said...

ADORABLE!! What else can describe this card But adorable!! Love that Tilda - your colours and use if the sketch is gorgeous - and did I say adorable!! Thank you for playing along with us at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week. I look forward to seeing what you do next week. All the best with the Blog Hop!
Linda MMSC Guest Designer

cabio's craft corner said...

This is such a darling card. Very cute!
Hugs,
Cabio