Saturday, October 10, 2009

What cancer cannot do



Hi, welcome, and thanks for looking. This card is for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge found at http://flourishesnewsletter.blogspot.com/ . The challenge was pink. Although I am fourtunate enough to be able to hold onto this card, because I do not know anyone who has cancer, I saw this verse on SCS and I felt the need to use it. Thank you Ann Wittmer. The supplies I used are as follows: Flourishes clear cardstock, Walmart white cardstock, Bazzill, ribbon, Fiskars punch, SU corner punch, SU picture frame punch, half pearls, Flourishes Fight like a Girl stamp, flowers are from a local craft store, SU Pretty in Pink and a computer generated sentiment. I've uploaded 2 pictures, as it is extremely hard to get a good picture on an acetate card. TFL!!

1 comment:

stampqueen said...

Beautiful card - Love the clear element and the flowers - very nice!!!