Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Inkadinkadoo bird



Hi, welcome to my blog. This card was made for the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge at http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/. I very much procrastinated on doing this challenge. With the holidays right around the corner, I figured I could "shop now" and "play later". Well, much to my surprise, that does not work very well. I had a few cards started and not liking any of them I was ready to give it up. With a boot in the rear end I decided to something. ( Better late then never, I guess.) Thanks mom! The following supplies were used for this challenge: Walmart white cardstock, PTI Chocolate cardstock and ink, MME DP K&Co DP, ribbon, brads, MS branch punch, SU word window punch, flowers, and an Inkadinkadoo bird stamp. Again, thanks for looking and have a nice day!

No comments: