Sunday, January 24, 2010

Masculine Calendar



Hi, welcome and thanks for looking! This calendar was made for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge at http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/. I have been having alot of fun making different callendars lately, so I will have more to post soon. This calendar does have magnets on the back so the recipient can put it on their refrigerator. I got the calendar template from Splitcoast Stampers, although I do not remember the name of the person that so generously posted it. I used chipboard as my base, "leather look" DP, embossed DP, Kaiser Craft brad, EK Success punch, Stampin up and CTMH stamps (each month has a different stamp), magnet strips, and ribbon. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!!!

8 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Brenda - this is FANTASTIC!! I love the whole concept and the way you have used the MMSC! Love the colors and the texture - very creative Brenda - you amaze me every week with your creations - I am LOVING this! Thanks for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week Brenda, we love to see your cards. We look forward to seeing you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Grace said...

Wow Brenda! This is just fantastic!!! What a great guy card! I love that textured paper! I have it too and hoard it! This is fabulous!!! So glad you played along with the MMSC again this week! You never disappoint!!!

Phyllis said...

What a wonderful creation!! I love all the texture and the colors. The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing in our challenge this week.

Phyllis MMDesign Team

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Brenda, What a fantastic calendar. I love your embossed background image. Your rich brown colors and how you laid this out is terrific! Excellent job this week :) Thanks for playing with us, xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a great project!I love your use of the textured paper as a background. Your embellishments are also perfect! What a great take on the sketch challenge.
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness!
Denise
Midnight Madness DT

Carol Hurlock said...

Brenda this is so clever and unique. How ingenious this creation is. Just love it! Thanks for finding time to play along with us this week at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. We welcome you to join us again soon as we love visiting and viewing your work.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}
Midnight Madness Design Team

Priscilla said...

Brenda, this is exceptional!!! Really lovely. I will have to find that tutorial and give this a try. What inspiration you have given me. Love the leather look too. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a clever use of the sketch!! It is so rich and beautiful!! What a great guy card! Thanks for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!