Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine Friends



Good morning!! This week I am completely under the wire!! LOL This card was made for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge at http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/. I used the following supplies: Bazzill and Walmart cardstock, MS branch punch, flowers, ribbon, silver charm, silver cording, flocking, prismacolor pencils and gamsol, copics Be Mine stamp is from my stash (do not remember where I got that and last but not least..the adorable digi stamp is from Cuddly Buddly. Thanks for looking and have a nice day!!

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

Awww super cute :) Thank you for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week. I hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day.. I “LOVE” that you are around to share with us and your work fills my heart with joy. Hope your weekend was filled with lots of love and of course crafting ;) Be sure to check the sneak peek.
Sending LOVE your way <3 <3 <3
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Carol Hurlock said...

Now that is just a precious as it can be. I think that image is just too cute and adorable. You have used it to create the most beguiling card. Thanks for playing along with us this week and the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}
Midnight Madness Design Team

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Brenda - this is just way too adorable! I love that image and your colouring is taking it to another level! Fabulous use of the sketch and gorgeous colors, along with the DP and flower - gorgeous embellishing! It is great to have you playing along this week with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge your cards are such a delight to see. We look forward to seeing you next week!
Linda MMSC Design Team