Saturday, March 13, 2010

Home Sweet Home



Hi there and welcome to my blog!!! First off I want to thank the MM DT for the win this past week.
This week, however, was a CHALLENGE lol. I wanted to use this stamp in the worst way and I think I colored it 3 different times before I got something I could be happy to post.
This card was made for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge at http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/. The stamp is from IO. I used DP from the Paper Studio, SU cardstock, border punch, and tiny tag punch, Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. ribbon, button, rhinestones, Stickles and Flowersoft. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend!!

6 comments:

Sue said...

OMG, how beautiful is this. The flower soft makes this image just come alive. You colored the house so beautifully too. A great take on the sketch this week and such marvelous details including the lace and button. Just a wonderful creation.

Sue
MMSC March Guest

Lovely Linda said...

Oh Brenda - this is the perfect image for this weeks sketch - no wonder you wanted to use it so much! I love the flower soft - it looks like the house on 'Father of the Bride!' Love that house!! You have ROCKED the MMSC again! We appreciate you supporting us this week - we love to see your card and hope to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Carolyn said...

Gorgeous!! I just love the pretty lace and the flower soft. What a cozy card. Great job on the sketch this week! Thanks for playing with the MMSC this week!!

Carolyn
MMSC DT

Carol Hurlock said...

Well Brenda you have done it again. This is amazing. I absolutely adore and love this card. From your chosen colors to the flowersoft it is magical and captivating. Just stunning. May I suggest you try out for the MMDT!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}
Midnight Madness Design Team

Priscilla said...

Just Beautiful. What a fantastic take on the sketch. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week. Be sure to check in for all the exciting news in this weeks Tuesday post! Lots of new things happening and I am sure you will love it!!
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Creative and beautiful!! I just love all the flowersoft and your coloring of this image! Stunning take on the sketch Thanks for playing with the MMSC this week!