Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Parents Anniversary


Welcome to my blog!! I made this card for my parents Anniversary. I decided to really challenge myself with this card! I wanted to make them a vintage, garden themed card in the neutral colors. I used the MS Trellis punch to punch out areas of the top and bottom to give it a garden feel. The DP was new to me at the time, so I had to use it!! It is from the Paper Studio called "Mirabelle". The cardstock is none other than Bazzill. I used some heart charms and cream colored ribbon. The stamp is from SU. I got those small little words in the ovals from my mom. The phrases were computer generated. What better for a garden theme than MS Butterfly punches? And last but not least, always gotta have those pearls for a little more elegance!! I had alot of fun making this card and I am really pleased with the outcome of it!! Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Congratulations on being one of the finalists for the prestige “Priscilla Award”. In my opinion, you have been selected among some of the best card makers on the internet. I encourage you to blog about this and to contact all your friends and family to come support you and place a vote for you. The voting will last one week and I am truly honored that you are a part of this yearly award. You can find all the details and your “Gold Star” card on our current post found below…
VOTE HERE
Good luck and be sure to cast your own vote as well. Thank you and Good Luck :)
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Priscilla said...

LOVE this card BTW :)