Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby Joy


Hi there!! I first off have to thank Priscilla at http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/ for making me go out of my "comfort" zone! Every week she has sketches that really challenge my mind and this week I would have to say was one of the hardest yet! I bought this digi along with Grace, (who I used last week). I saw Denise also used Joy, and I must say she did a FABULOUS job, as well as the rest of the DT. I was almost afraid to use this digi! But, this is what I came up with and I can say I am quite pleased at the way it turned out! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and look! Have a WONDERFUL week!

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this card is gorgeous brenda.
these new stamps are great.
you have used beautiful papers.

greetings karin

marsha said...

Oh how beautiful! What a precious image and your coloring is just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for this week's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and we hope you will come back and join us again next week for another exciting challenge.
Hugs,
Marsha
MMSC-DT

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

This is just gorgeous Brenda! Love the colors you have chosen. This is so soft and romantic and the little girl is adorable!

Thank you for sharing with us at Midnight Madness. I hope you will play with us again next week!

Hugs
Gunn
Midnight Madness Design Team

Valerie said...

This is such a beautiful card! The coloring on the little girl is perfect! Great job!
Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness sketch challenge.
Valerie
Priscillastyles Store Design Team