Friday, March 4, 2011

Cherry Birthday



Hi there!! Thanks for stopping by!! I made this card for my daughters 21st birthday which was in February and I used the Priscillas sketch at http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/. I made the sketch in between CAS and fancy. My daughter may be 21 but she is so young at heart! She loves cutsie stuff like this! The image is from Stichy Bear Stamps and the DP is from McMahon5 Designs. I had to add crystal laquer to the cherry of course! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card brenda.
beautiful papre and image.

greetings karin

Sassy Scrapper said...

Ahhh your cherry Birthday card is delightfully adorable. Thank you so much for joining us for this weeks sketch challenge with Midnight Madness. I look forward to you playing with us again.
Hugs Bonnie
MM-Designer

Renee Matarese said...

I love how feminine and girly this is! What a sweet image. I love all of your details from the little pearls to the beautiful floral arrangement! Cute card. Thanks so much from sharing it with us at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Can't wait to see what you create next.
~Renee
MMSC DT

Lovely Linda said...

Awww Brenda - this is divine! I love the image and gorgeous touched! The flowers are so pretty and the pearls finish it beautifully! Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, we love to see you and appreciate your suppport! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Jill Wasmund said...

hey i had to come here to see the card she kept forgetting to bring to work:) love it!!!