Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tilda with jeans














Hi thank you for stopping by! This post is going to be longer than the usual few sentances! I made this card for my mom for Mother's Day. I know its not a traditional card, but it has alot of special meaning to it!



My mom decided to get out of stamping and unfortunately I was fortuneate enough to take care of her things. I felt the need to make her a card with ALL of her FAVORITE things, so I could not use mom in the sentiment lol. My mom means the world to me and it broke my heart when she made this decision, but there are reasons behind it and i had to respect that! I now have a new craft room and will be selling many items on ebay in the upcoming days and posting pictures of the craft room once everything has been put in its place. My neice worked so hard on getting everything moved and put where it belonged since ive been on the "injured list" for quite some time.



Anyways, this was the first Tilda I colored completly with Copics that I was ok to post lol (took alot of practice and I hope I'm close to getting it right)



I've looked for multiple Challenges to post this card into, but could only come up with http://http//stampinbsdesignteam.blogspot.com/ where the challenge is to use Flower Soft, Liquid Applique or glitter. Thanks for looking and have a WONDERFUL week!



2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

well brenda you did a great job with coloring her.
your easelcard is wonderful.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS...this is so awesome, beautiful, elegant, just no perfect word to describe it

Amazing