Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sister Birthday

Good afternoon!!  Boy it's been a long time since I have posted to my blog!  Its been a very tough year on a personal end and I put my cards on the side.  I finally decided I needed to get back in the swing of things, get back into the challenges and "destress" lol.  This card was made for Tutorial Time on Speedy TV at http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/page/tutorial-time-on-speedytv-challenge-6-07-06-12http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/page/tutorial-time-on-speedytv-challenge-6-07-06-12.  I have always been partial to different styles of cards, so this is what I came up with.
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!!

6 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Breath taking , so beautiful......Lis

Lagene said...

This is GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for joining us for Tutorial Time at SpeedyTV this week!

Jane said...

That is just BEAUTIFUL!!! Love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at Tutorial Time on Speedy TV!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

hello brenda welcome back with a beautiful card.

greetings karin

Lois said...

What a beauty! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy TV.

Tammylee said...

Wow, this is very pretty! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV.